Design can be interpreted as a means of staying one step ahead.
At COSTE DESIGN & PARTNERS we listen carefully to our clients in order to analyze their needs and requirements.
The design process is then activated following several phases.
Typical stages of the design process include:
- Design brief - a statement of design goals
- Analysis - analysis of current design goals
- Research - investigating similar design solutions in the field or related topics
- Specification - specifying requirements of a design solution
- Problem solving - conceptualizing and documenting design solutions
- Presentation - presenting design solutions
- Development - continuation and improvement of a designed solution
- Testing - in-situ testing a designed solution
- Post-production design feedback for future designs
- Implementation - introducing the designed solution into the environment
- Evaluation and conclusion - summary of process and results, including constructive criticism and suggestions for future improvements
any or all stages in the design process repeated (with corrections made) at any time before, during, or after production.